- মিডিয়া গ্ৰন্থাগাৰ
- ছ’চিয়েল মিডিয়াৰ আপডে’ট
- প্ৰধানমন্ত্ৰীৰ সৈতে মত বিনিময় কৰক
- কেন্দ্ৰীয় মন্ত্ৰী পৰিষদৰ বিভাগীয় তথ্য
- প্ৰধানমন্ত্ৰীৰ কাৰ্যালয়ৰ মোবাইল এপ ডাউনলোড কৰক
The Project Monitoring Group (PMG) was set up in 2013 under Cabinet Secretariat. It is an institutional mechanism for resolving a variety of issues including fast tracking the approvals for setting up and expeditious commissioning of large Public, Private and Public–Private Partnership (PPP) Projects. PMG is now functioning under Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) since 14.09.2015.
The projects considered by PMG mainly pertain to sectors such as:
• National Highways and Railways
• Civil Aviation and Shipping
• Petroleum & Natural Gas
• Chemicals & Fertilisers
• Coal, Power and Mines
• Cement, Construction and Steel
Types of issues/clearances considered for resolution:
• Environment, Forest and Wildlife Clearances
• Eco Sensitive Zone clearance
• Tree cutting permission
• Grant of Working permission by forest Department
• Approval for private railways siding construction
• Industrial License Permission
• Road Crossing of Pipelines/Transmission lines
• Grant of Right of Way
• Shifting of Utilities
• Land Acquisition issues such as Government Notifications/ Disbursement of Compensation, transfer of title and handing over of possession
• Removal of encroachments
• Relief and Rehabilitation plan
• Certificate under Forest Rights Act
• Power and Water supply
• Consent to establish and operate from State Pollution Control Board.
• Transfer of Government Land
• Law and Order issues
• Right of Way permission
• A Project Proponent, in the process of setting up a project with an anticipated investment of Rs. 1000 crore (around US$ 150 million) in case of domestic investments and Rs. 500 crore (US $ 75 million) in case of FDI projects and facing bottlenecks or apprehending delays in obtaining approvals from the public authorities, can upload any issue including a policy intervention required, in the PMG’s e-suvidha portal (http://esuvidha.gov.in/) after creating a log in.
• Projects with anticipated investment less than the above monetary threshold can be uploaded on the PMG portals of the respective State Governments where such projects are located.
• Once an Investor uploads the issues requiring facilitation and support in their resolution, PMG takes up those issues with the concerned Central and State Government authorities at senior level.
• Tripartite meetings are convened with the concerned authorities, project proponent and officers of PMG to resolve the issues expeditiously. The decisions taken in the meetings of PMG are followed up in subsequent meetings until a final decision is conveyed to the Project proponent.
• PMG also identifies generic issues during the resolution process and takes them up for appropriate policy modifications or reforms at Government level.
• All of PMG’s processes are online thereby aiming to achieve enhanced efficiency, greater transparency thereby fast-tracking the entire process of approvals and communication between investor and Government.
Handholding of FDI investments
PMG in association with ‘Invest India’, the agency dedicated to promotion of foreign Investment in India, also helps foreign investors intending to make large investments in India by facilitating approvals/clearances and providing them necessary support during implementation of projects.
Monitoring of approval processes and clearances
PMG monitors digitization of Union and State level clearance processes including reengineering of such processes, wherever required for simplification and investment promotion.
To visit the Site Click Here